POINTS IN DIVORCE LAW IN INDONESIA
Bali Law Office as a forum for providing legal services, legal aid, attorney services, licensing arrangements, where the Bali Law Office is located on Jalan Gunung Salak Utara Denpasar-Bali, Indonesia. The Bali Law Office consists of experienced Balinese lawyers who have experience in handling cases not only on the island of Bali, but even covering cases outside Bali, especially those that have been handled in Jakarta, Surabaya, Lombok, Bekasi, Tangerang, Depok and surrounding areas. is on the island of Java.
Bali Law Office is very strategic because it is in the middle of downtown Denpasar and Bali's Badung Regency itself. Our experience as Bali Law Office lawyers is obtained because Bali Law Office lawyers come from several law offices, which then merge into one forum, namely the Bali Law Office.
Bali Law Office lawyers are experienced in representing hotels in Bali in civil trials on copyright cases, land dispute cases, default cases by contractors, legal disputes against developers and criminal cases such as theft, vandalism, fraud and narcotics. The Bali Law Office will share the points in the divorce suit as follows:
- That the Plaintiff and the Defendant had registered a Christian marriage at XXX, as stated in the Marriage Deed No. XXX issued by the Office of Population and Civil Registration of the Regency/Municipality of XXX;
- That during the period of marriage between the Plaintiff and the Defendant, they were not blessed with children;
- Whereas at the beginning of the marriage, the home life of the Plaintiff and the Defendant still got along well as husband and wife, the dispute/argument occurred because the Defendant as husband did not want to carry out his obligations to provide for the Plaintiff. The economic problems that occurred also triggered the actions of the Defendant who often beat/abused the Plaintiff as his wife.
- Whereas in August 2018 the Plaintiff and the Defendant were no longer living in the same house (separated beds), this was due to continuous bickering because the Plaintiff and Defendant could no longer maintain their household;
- Whereas later the Plaintiff and Defendant signed a divorce agreement statement dated March 22, 2021 which basically stated that the Plaintiff and Defendant agreed to divorce;
- That the continuous disputes have resulted in not achieving the goal of marriage as mandated by Marriage Law No. 1 of 1974, regarding the main purpose of marriage, namely to form a happy household physically and mentally;
- That the reasons for the divorce are in accordance with what is stipulated in Article 19 letter f of Government Regulation No. 9 of 1975 concerning Implementation of Law no. 1 of 1974 concerning Marriage;
- Whereas with the reasons mentioned above, the Plaintiff feels that his household can no longer be maintained. Therefore, he requests the Chairperson of the XXX District Court to terminate the marriage between the Plaintiff and the Defendant by way of divorce;
Based on the reasons mentioned above, the Plaintiff requests that the XXX District Court be able to decide on the following matters:
- Granted the Plaintiff's lawsuit in its entirety;
- Declare the marriage between the Plaintiff and the Defendant as contained in the Marriage Deed No. XXX issued by the Office of Population and Civil Registration of the Regency/City XXX, Disconnected due to divorce with all the legal consequences;
- Determine case costs according to applicable laws and regulations;
In a good trial, if the District Court at XXX is of a different opinion, ask for the fairest decision (Ex aquo et Bono).